Young Energy Professionals Awards 2017
Energy UK held the third Young Energy Professionals Forum awards evening on the 6 July 2017. The Awards saw over 160 attendees convening in London to celebrate the successes of skilled workers from all corners of the industry. The standard of talent demonstrated by the finalists was incredibly high, with a range of career categories showcased; from large industrial projects, to consumer-facing campaigns to technological innovations. Well done to all those who applied and were shortlisted for an Award this year. Particular congratulations must go to the winners of this year’s Awards. Scroll down for photos of the Awards night.
Judges & winners 2017
- EY YEP of the Year - Judged by, Stephen Lambert, Market Segment Leader/ Energy Partner, EY
- Tilly Spencer, EDF Energy
- Innovation - Judged by, Archie Wilkinson, Head of Pavegen LIVE
- Alana Johnson, Dong Energy
- Customer Focus - Judged by, Ann Robinson, Independent Consumer Champion
- Amie Harding, Centrica
- Rising Star - Judged by, Paul Buxton, Vice President, Energy, Utilities & Telecoms at CGI
- Andrew Crossland, Solarcentury and MyGrid GB
- Team of the Year (2 or more people) - Judged by, Adriana Laguna, Low Carbon Technologies Manager, UK Power Networks
- Protection Design - Settings, Siemens
- Engineer of the Year - Judged by, Nigel Fine, Chief Executive of the IET
- Hamza Haroon, EDF Energy
- Academic achievement *Student only - Judged by Stephen Littlechild, Emeritus Professor and Brian Wharmby
- Claire Canning, University of Edinburgh
- View the 2017 Young Energy Professionals Awards brochure.
- Read the 2016 Young Energy Professionals Awards summary.
- Read the 2015 Young Energy Professionals Awards summary.