What we offer
As well as exciting and challenging work scope and a collaborative team, we offer a range of other benefits to ensure our staff are supported in their well-being and lives both in and outside of work.
Central London office
Our office is based in Finsbury Square close to Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations and provides staff with a friendly environment to work in with an open plan office to enable a collaborative working style. We operate a hot desking system and we have the following facilities in place:-
- Bookable desks all equipped with two screens and equipment to help you work.
- Bookable booths for private calls and meetings.
- A fully equipped kitchen with coffees, teas, and soups and breakfast cereal.
- A collaboration area to encourage team working and an area for social activities during lunchtimes.
- A range of lunch clubs.
- Cycle storage and shower facilities.
Hybrid and Flexible Working
We have a hybrid working policy, which allows employees to work from home for two or three days each week. We also offer core hours of 10am – 4pm so staff can flex their day around these core hours to encourage a balance between their work life and their home life.
All members of staff are welcome to apply for additional flexible working arrangements they might need from the first day of their employment.
Family Friendly Policies
We offer generous company enhanced policies for both maternity and paternity leave ensuring that parents are fully supported. Our flexible working arrangements also help all of our working parents.
As well as all staff receiving 25 days annual leave as a standard (pro-rata for part time workers) we are pleased to offer the following:-
- Staff can buy up to a maximum of 5 day’s leave per year.
- Birthday Leave – all staff receive an extra day off during their birthday month.
- Office Closure on Maundy Thursday.
- Extra leave over winter – our offices are closed between 25 – 31 December.
- Leave for charitable work – we support and encourage staff to carry out charitable work and employees can request to have one additional day’s leave to do this.
- Climate-friendly travel – staff are eligible to claim 2 paid journey days on top of their annual leave if they travel by train, coach or boat instead of flying.