This one-day intermediate training course will provide an overview of the way electricity, gas and carbon are traded in GB and across borders to/from neighbouring markets, with a particular focus on the way that these have changed following the UK’s departure from the EU’s internal energy market.
This training course is aimed at:
- Those who have some prior understanding of the concepts of energy trading and likely work in a policy or regulatory environment
- Those who want to understand more about future arrangements following Brexit.
The objectives are for attendees to:
- Gain an overview of Brexit and future energy relationship
- Gain insight into GB energy trading and emissions trading
- Have a focus on cross-border electricity and gas trading and the impact of Brexit
- Have an increased understanding of the post-EU Exit energy trading in practice
- Look into the possible evolution of cross border energy trading
This course is online. You will receive details about how to attend via email.
- £345 +VAT EUK member
- £495 +VAT Non-member
- £145 +VAT Student
This training course is CPD certified.
Booking for this event has now ended