Energy UK events
We offer a range of events for members and stakeholders.
Subscribe to our events mailing list for updates on forthcoming events.
Below is an overview of the variety of events we hold across the year.
- Breakfast Briefings – our breakfast events bring together industry leaders, government representatives and stakeholders to discuss policy issues ranging from Contracts for Difference to Demand Side Response.
- Industry Workshops – As the industry faces a number of challenges in adapting to new rules and legislation, we are hosting workshops on a variety of topics (most recently a day exploring the impacts of the new network codes). These provide an opportunity for the industry to have in-depth discussions with legislators on how these changes affect our members and related organisations.
- Annual Conference– we hold the leading industry conference for suppliers, generators and those involved in the sector. It sees a range of high-profile speakers from industry, consumers and the political sphere address and engage with our audience drawn from all sectors of the industry and its stakeholders.
- Health and Safety Conference – we host one of the industry’s leading health and safety conferences to discuss key issues including Powering Improvement and workforce engagement.
For our sponsors this provides an opportunity to engage with potential customers and partners as well as gain a wealth of insight into the key themes of concern to the industry and the shape of the marketplace.
- Receptions and lunches – We hold a series of receptions throughout the year to provide opportunities for the industry to engage with regulators, politicians and stakeholders. Our notable annual events are:
- Westminster Parliamentary Reception
- Scottish Parliamentary Reception
- Brussels Reception
Below is a selection of photos from our events: