Date: 16 October 2018
Venue: QEII Conference Centre, London
The Energy UK annual conference is one of the biggest set-piece energy conferences where the diverse nature of the UK industry comes together to hear from key speakers. On the day we are expecting around 300 senior attendees from across the industry, government, politics, consumer and environmental groups and academics. Download the full conference brochure.
The programme for the day includes:
Keynote speeches from:
- Lawrence Slade, Chief Executive, Energy UK
- James Heappey MP, Chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Renewable and Sustainability Energy
- Simone Rossi, Chief Executive, EDF Energy
- Paul Massara, Chief Executive Officer, Electron
- Rachel Reeves MP, Chair of BEIS Select Committee
- Claire Perry MP, Minister for Energy and Clean Growth
- Dermot Nolan, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- Lord John Hutton, Chairman, Energy UK
- 10th Anniversary of the Climate Change Act - celebrating success and preparing for the future with Jillian Ambrose, Energy Editor, The Telegraph; Chris Stark, Chief Executive, Committee on Climate; and Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor of London; Dr Paula Kivimaa, Senior Researdh Fellow , University of Sussex; Tony Juniper, Executive Director, WWF
- What Next for EMR and what Opportunities will Innovation Unlock? with Lizi Adams, Managing Director, FTI Consulting; Rachel Ruffle, Managing Director, Renewable Energy Systems; Sourav Niyogi, Managing Director, Accenture and Ashley Ibbett, Director of Clean Electricity, BEIS
- Empowerment and Visibility – the power of data in the Future of Energy with Rich Hampshire, VP Digital Utilities, CGI; Maria McKavanagh, Chief Operating Officer, Verv; Elena Henriquez, Head of Intelligent Networks & Communications, DNV GL and Matthew Williams, Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Faraday Grid, Toby Ferenczi, Director of Strategy, OVO
- What do Customers want from the future of the Retail Market? With Pamela Taylor, Independent Chair of the Energy Switch Guarantee; Natasha Hobday, Group Policy and Regulation Director, First Utility; Joanna Elson, Chief Executive, Money Advice Trust, Greg Jackson, Chief Executive, Octopus and Alex Prentice, Sector Lead - Utilities, Huntswood
Registration for this event has now closed.
Sponsorship opportunites are available for Energy UK's events.
Download the Annual Conference Sponsorship pack