Energy Trading Training
Date: Monday 21 June 2021
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
When the Brexit Transition Period came to an end on 31 December 2020, changes were made to current trading electricity and gas arrangements.
This one-day intermediate training course will provide an overview of the way electricity, gas and carbon are traded in GB and across borders to/from neighbouring markets, with a particular focus on the way that these have changed following the end of the Brexit Transition Period.
Who is this for?
You will have some prior understanding of the concepts of energy trading and likely work in a policy or regulatory environment and want to understand more about future arrangements following Brexit.
What will the course cover?
• An overview of Brexit and future energy relationship
• An introduction to GB energy trading and emissions trading
• A focus on cross-border electricity and gas trading and the impact of Brexit
• Illustrative examples of the post-EU Exit energy trading in practice
• A look into the possible evolution of cross border energy trading
- £175 +VAT EUK member
- £350 +VAT Non-member