Reflections from the first year of the Vulnerability Commitment
Date: Tuesday 26 October
Time: 08.30 - 10.30
Energy UK’s Vulnerability Commitment came into effect at the start of 2021 with the purpose of improving the standard and consistency of support suppliers provide to households in vulnerable circumstances.
This Breakfast Briefing will be an opportunity to showcase the work and impact of the Vulnerability Commitment in its first year in front of suppliers, stakeholders and the wider industry. It will also be a time for the panel to share reflections on lessons learnt and areas for development ahead of 2022. Additionally, this year’s Gold Award winner(s) will be announced in recognition of outstanding practice or progress made by Vulnerability Commitment signatories.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Elizabeth Blakelock, Senior Manager (Retail), Ofgem
- Gillian Cooper, Head of Energy Policy, Citizens Advice
- Steve Crabb, Independent Chair, Energy UK Vulnerability Commitment
- Kristian Pilling, Head of Central Assurance, OVO Energy
- Daniella Weduwer, Policy Manager, Energy UK (Chair)