Brexit Breakfast Briefing: what’s next for energy and climate?
On 28th March, we held our breakfast briefing which brought together a panel of experts to discuss: “Brexit: what’s next for energy and climate”. The event proved to be a timely opportunity to take stock of where we are in the Brexit process and assess its implications for the energy sector, including the views from Westminster, Whitehall, Brussels and the broader political landscape. We also touched upon the future EU-UK relationship on energy and climate. Our guests speakers at the event included:
- Alison Conboy - Deputy Director, EU Exit Climate and Energy, BEIS;
- Angela Hepworth - Policy and Regulation Director, EDF Energy;
- Matt Hinde - Senior Vice-President and Director, Energy, Fleishman Hillard;
- Mo Hussein - Head of Public Affairs and Campaigns, PLMR; and
- Abbie Sampson - Director of External Affairs, Energy UK (Chair)