EU Exit Preparedness Webinar in Partnership with BEIS - 8 December 2020
Energy UK in collaboration with BEIS hosted a webinar directed at energy companies to explain what changes are expected on 1 January 2021 and help with preparedness work as the transition period comes to an end.
Depending on the progress of the negotiations, we hope to be able to provide information on what the outcome of the negotiations mean for energy.
Topics covered in the webinar included:
- Energy specific issues such as trading arrangements, carbon pricing, REMIT.
- Non energy specific topics including:
- Labour mobility
- Borders and Customs (including extra-freight capacity for critical goods)
- Treatment of Personal data
- New State aid regime (WTO)