Energy Hustings - Scottish Parliament Election 2021
Date: Tuesday 20 April
Time: 09:00 - 10.30
The upcoming 2021 Scottish Parliament elections will be pivotal to rebuilding Scotland’s economy from the COVID-19 pandemic and the delivery of a green recovery.
At this online hustings event we will explore how each of Scotland’s political parties will seek to ensure that our future energy system is low-carbon, and their respective positions on energy consumer issues.
We will be joined by the following party spokespeople:
- Paul Wheelhouse MSP – Scottish National Party
- Alexander Burnett MSP – Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party
- Sarah Boyack MSP - Scottish Labour Party
- Mark Ruskell MSP – Scottish Green Party
- Liam McArthur MSP – Scottish Liberal Democrats
Event attendees will be able to put their questions on the future of Scotland’s energy system to each party spokesperson.