Dear Occupier... How can a focus on customer data quality help the energy sector better serve consumers?
Date: Thursday 9 September
Time: 09.30 - 10.30
This event is supported by
As we emerge from the worst of the global pandemic, the energy industry faces a host of challenges; how to manage high volumes of customers either in arrears or at risk of falling into arrears; how to ensure vulnerable customers are identified and present on priority registers; how to ensure all customers are on fair and affordable tariffs; and how to accelerate the roll out of smart meters to meet regulatory obligations.
The energy companies that will be quickest to rise to these challenges are those that have the most comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of who their customers are, and where they are. And for that they need to hold the most accurate customer data possible.
In this webinar, a panel of experts will discuss:
- Setting the bar high: What does good customer data look like, how can it be achieved and why is it so important?
- Avoiding the pitfalls: What are the common customer data challenges seen in the energy sector, and how can they be overcome?
- Reaping the benefits: How can good customer data deliver competitive advantage AND support your regulatory obligations
Joining us to discuss the opportunities up-to-date customer data presents:
- Alan Clay, Head of Strategy, Customer Data Solutions for UK and Ireland, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Lisa Cunningham, External Relationships Manager, Scottish Power
- Sonia Facchini, Senior Partnership Manager for the Energy Sector, Ombudsman Services
- Helena Patching, Data Analyst, Octopus Energy
- Marzia Zafar, Director of Sustainability and Policy, Kaluza