RSVP - Back Billing clinic - accept
Thank you for registering to attend the Back Billing clinic. We are delighted that you're able to join us for the event and look forward to seeing you there.
Together with the Ombudsman, Energy UK is holding a back billing clinic. The aim of the clinic is to discuss the principles of back billing and educate suppliers to ensure a consistent approach is taken. Energy UK and the Ombudsman will provide an introductory presentation to back billing and the process and steps it takes in dealing with such cases.
There will be an opportunity for participants to discuss live examples of back billing cases including unusual scenarios with the Ombudsman and Energy UK during informal breakout sessions, therefore participants are asked to bring along their examples to the event.
13:00 Energy UK welcome and introduction to back billing
13:15 Ombudsman perspective on back billing
13:30 Breakout sessions with Ombudsman and Energy UK
14:15 Group findings
14:45 Q+A session
- Tuesday 24 February 2015, 13:00 - 15:00hrs
- Energy UK Offices, Lower Ground Floor, Charles House, 5-11 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4LR
Energy UK events
We offer a range of events for members and stakeholders. Below is an overview of the variety of events we hold across the year.
- Breakfast Briefings – our breakfast events bring together industry leaders, government representatives and stakeholders to discuss policy issues ranging from Contracts for Difference to Demand Side Response.
- Industry Workshops – As the industry faces a number of challenges in adapting to new rules and legislation, we are hosting workshops on a variety of topics (most recently a day exploring the impacts of the new network codes). These provide an opportunity for the industry to have in-depth discussions with legislators on how these changes affect our members and related organisations.
- Annual Conference– we hold the leading industry conference for suppliers, generators and those involved in the sector. It sees a range of high-profile speakers from industry, consumers and the political sphere address and engage with our audience drawn from all sectors of the industry and its stakeholders.
- Health and Safety Conference – we host one of the industry’s leading health and safety conferences to discuss key issues including Powering Improvement and workforce engagement.
For our sponsors this provides an opportunity to engage with potential customers and partners as well as gain a wealth of insight into the key themes of concern to the industry and the shape of the marketplace.
- Receptions and lunches – We hold a series of receptions throughout the year to provide opportunities for the industry to engage with regulators, politicians and stakeholders. Our notable annual events are:
- Westminster Parliamentary Reception
- Scottish Parliamentary Reception
- Brussels Reception