Energy UK’s ‘Introduction to the GB Energy Market’ training course provides an overview of how the market operates in Great Britain which is essential for such a complex and fast-moving sector. The training course will provide attendees with background on the development of the market, an overview of current electricity and gas markets, key changes to policy/regulatory reforms, political challenges, and the big challenges facing the sector in the future.
This training course is aimed at:
- Those starting a career in the energy industry;
- Those working in the energy industry who want to further their knowledge of gas and electricity markets; and
- People working for companies that support those in the energy industry
The objectives are for attendees to:
- Understand the basics of electricity and gas markets
- Understand how energy is supplied and what’s happening with network charging
- Develop knowledge of the key components of an energy bill
- Recognise the key policies to achieve balance in the trilemma
- Understand the wholesale market
- Build knowledge of the UK generation portfolio and developments
- Look ahead to key challenges facing the industry
- Explore future developments in the market
This course is online. You will receive details about how to attend via email.
- £245 +VAT EUK member
- £345 +VAT Non-member
- £125 +VAT Student
This training course is CPD certified.
Choose a ticket type: